Is talking to players for the purposes of gathering information. It is one way that beginner and even good players lose a lot of money because they talk and give away information during a hand. You do not have to respond to anything a player asks or says to you. Even when they ask you how much you have left, you are not legally obliged to respond.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You