When the players each have a hand of equal strength and the pot is divided evenly among them instead of awarding it to one player. Otherwise known as a “chopped” pot.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- The Importance of Finding the Best Betting App
- Top Poker Earners of All Time
- The Importance of Good Table Selection
- Adjusting Your Play – Playing in a Tight Game
- Alternatives to Stars Affiliate Club aka PokerStars
- Bet365 Vs Gem.Bet Comparison 2022
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker