Speculative hands are starting hands like suited connectors (T9s) and small to middle pairs (44-99). On their own, these hands aren’t very strong, but you can win monster pots when you hit the flop and later streets hard. This hand is best played when seeing a cheap flop.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- The Importance of Good Table Selection
- Adjusting Your Play – Playing in a Tight Game
- Alternatives to Stars Affiliate Club aka PokerStars
- Bet365 Vs Gem.Bet Comparison 2022
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online