Sharks are the most feared animal in the ocean. Similarly, the term is used to describe types of poker players. A shark in poker is a very good player who is more skilled than the other opponents. Unlike poker donkeys they’re not seen as soft targets at the table and are usually the ones who end up with all the chips by the end of the session. Their skillset allows them to dominate weaker opponents to make a living playing poker online or at land-based venues.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online