A “nitroll” and a “slowroll” are not the same. To slowroll is when a player knows he or she has the winning hand yet gives the impression they don’t when it really should have been a snapcall situation. On the other hand, a nitroll is when a player is unsure whether or not they have the best hand and pause before calling simply because they’re a tight player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker