In poker, a nit refers to a tight player that only plays a narrow selection of hands. They’re unlikely to be involved in the hand unless they have an ultra-premium hand. So when they come out betting on the flop and later streets, they usually have you beat, and it would be unwise to try and bluff them.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them