In poker, a nit refers to a tight player that only plays a narrow selection of hands. They’re unlikely to be involved in the hand unless they have an ultra-premium hand. So when they come out betting on the flop and later streets, they usually have you beat, and it would be unwise to try and bluff them.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- The Importance of Finding the Best Betting App
- Top Poker Earners of All Time
- The Importance of Good Table Selection
- Adjusting Your Play – Playing in a Tight Game
- Alternatives to Stars Affiliate Club aka PokerStars
- Bet365 Vs Gem.Bet Comparison 2022
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker