Playing a hand in such a way that you narrow the field to yourself and one other player. A tactic normally used when you want to single out a lesser skilled player by making an isolation raise, with the intention of out playing them post flop.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker