When a player “folds” their cards, it means they give up. This is one of the few objectives that some players aim to accomplish. As, the more people that will fold the lesser the opponents he or she will need to face, which will mean that he will have a bigger chance in winning. There is also a good side in folding as there are times when your hand is bad. It is wise just to fold your hand than recklessly betting for more.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- The Importance of Good Table Selection
- Adjusting Your Play – Playing in a Tight Game
- Alternatives to Stars Affiliate Club aka PokerStars
- Bet365 Vs Gem.Bet Comparison 2022
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online