To play a hand aggressively, betting or raising when given the option. Often used in the phrase “The Fast Play” or “I played that hand fast.” Usually you will play a hand quickly when you want to protect your hand because it’s vulnerable to being outdrawn.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online