Named the “Doyle Brunson”, there are two particular hands in Texas Holdem that are given this nickname. These hands are 10-2 and A-Q. The former was named after the living poker legend because he won the World Series of Poker on this hand, which is traditionally considered to be a very poor starting hand. The latter is named after Doyle “Texas Dolly” Brunson for a very different reason. It’s the hand he hates the most, and will fold it often, even though it’s considered a strong preflop hand.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- The Importance of Finding the Best Betting App
- Top Poker Earners of All Time
- The Importance of Good Table Selection
- Adjusting Your Play – Playing in a Tight Game
- Alternatives to Stars Affiliate Club aka PokerStars
- Bet365 Vs Gem.Bet Comparison 2022
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker