The tendencies of a particular player to act a certain way in a situation, determined by tracking the players actions previously. For example, if you determine that a player usually folds to a raise after the flop, you have detected a pattern in his play. If you are playing online poker, you don’t have visual clues as you do when playing face-to-face at home games or in a casino, and therefore betting patterns are one of the few “tells” that you have on your opponents.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker