Badugi is a relatively new poker variant of Asian origin. It’s an action game which is gaining popularity. Each player is dealt four cards, there are three draws (three opportunities to make some cards and for the dealer to get new) and the winner of the pot a player must have a low winning hand (where ace is low.) Each card must be a different rank and suit in order to count towards the hand and straights are not counted.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games