Badugi is a relatively new poker variant of Asian origin. It’s an action game which is gaining popularity. Each player is dealt four cards, there are three draws (three opportunities to make some cards and for the dealer to get new) and the winner of the pot a player must have a low winning hand (where ace is low.) Each card must be a different rank and suit in order to count towards the hand and straights are not counted.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker