Indicates a high level of activity in the current round of betting, which is caused for example by raises and re-raises. This poker term can also be used to describe when it is your turn to act. For example; “The action is on you.” Or, it can be used to describe a loose player, often called an action player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- The Importance of Good Table Selection
- Adjusting Your Play – Playing in a Tight Game
- Alternatives to Stars Affiliate Club aka PokerStars
- Bet365 Vs Gem.Bet Comparison 2022
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online