Indicates a high level of activity in the current round of betting, which is caused for example by raises and re-raises. This poker term can also be used to describe when it is your turn to act. For example; “The action is on you.” Or, it can be used to describe a loose player, often called an action player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online