STT is short for “Single Table Tournament.” These will be the most similar games to those you have played at home with your friends. Everyone starts with the same amount of chips and the game ends when one person has won them all. The most typical form is a 9-seater Sit n Go, where the top three will receive the prize money, but with first place winning considerably more. The blinds (forced bets) increase regularly, meaning that a game will normally not last much longer than an hour.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker