STT is short for “Single Table Tournament.” These will be the most similar games to those you have played at home with your friends. Everyone starts with the same amount of chips and the game ends when one person has won them all. The most typical form is a 9-seater Sit n Go, where the top three will receive the prize money, but with first place winning considerably more. The blinds (forced bets) increase regularly, meaning that a game will normally not last much longer than an hour.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!
- What is a Prop Poker Player?