STT is short for “Single Table Tournament.” These will be the most similar games to those you have played at home with your friends. Everyone starts with the same amount of chips and the game ends when one person has won them all. The most typical form is a 9-seater Sit n Go, where the top three will receive the prize money, but with first place winning considerably more. The blinds (forced bets) increase regularly, meaning that a game will normally not last much longer than an hour.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants
- Using Position to Steal Pots
- Understanding Side Pots
- Playing More Poker Hands Is A Winning Strategy
- How the Social Media Accounts of Poker Pros Can Improve Your Game
- Inside the Mind of a Poker Player
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account