STT is short for “Single Table Tournament.” These will be the most similar games to those you have played at home with your friends. Everyone starts with the same amount of chips and the game ends when one person has won them all. The most typical form is a 9-seater Sit n Go, where the top three will receive the prize money, but with first place winning considerably more. The blinds (forced bets) increase regularly, meaning that a game will normally not last much longer than an hour.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?