STT is short for “Single Table Tournament.” These will be the most similar games to those you have played at home with your friends. Everyone starts with the same amount of chips and the game ends when one person has won them all. The most typical form is a 9-seater Sit n Go, where the top three will receive the prize money, but with first place winning considerably more. The blinds (forced bets) increase regularly, meaning that a game will normally not last much longer than an hour.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online