The amount of a player’s buy-in, or the amount of money a player is willing to play with in a given game. They can only add more chips to their stack when not involved in a hand, and cannot remove chips from the table unless leaving the game.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker