The amount of a player’s buy-in, or the amount of money a player is willing to play with in a given game. They can only add more chips to their stack when not involved in a hand, and cannot remove chips from the table unless leaving the game.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy