The amount of a player’s buy-in, or the amount of money a player is willing to play with in a given game. They can only add more chips to their stack when not involved in a hand, and cannot remove chips from the table unless leaving the game.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!
- What is a Prop Poker Player?