The amount of a player’s buy-in, or the amount of money a player is willing to play with in a given game. They can only add more chips to their stack when not involved in a hand, and cannot remove chips from the table unless leaving the game.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants
- Using Position to Steal Pots
- Understanding Side Pots
- Playing More Poker Hands Is A Winning Strategy
- How the Social Media Accounts of Poker Pros Can Improve Your Game
- Inside the Mind of a Poker Player
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account