The amount of a player’s buy-in, or the amount of money a player is willing to play with in a given game. They can only add more chips to their stack when not involved in a hand, and cannot remove chips from the table unless leaving the game.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online