Sharks are the most feared animal in the ocean. Similarly, the term is used to describe types of poker players. A shark in poker is a very good player who is more skilled than the other opponents. Unlike poker donkeys they’re not seen as soft targets at the table and are usually the ones who end up with all the chips by the end of the session. Their skillset allows them to dominate weaker opponents to make a living playing poker online or at land-based venues.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?