Sharks are the most feared animal in the ocean. Similarly, the term is used to describe types of poker players. A shark in poker is a very good player who is more skilled than the other opponents. Unlike poker donkeys they’re not seen as soft targets at the table and are usually the ones who end up with all the chips by the end of the session. Their skillset allows them to dominate weaker opponents to make a living playing poker online or at land-based venues.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants