Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
Blind Versus Blind.
A poker hand which refers to a specific type of Three of a Kind. In Texas Hold'em, a set is when a card on the board matches one of the player's hole cards when they have a pocket pair.
A poor hand consisting of unmatched and unsuited cards, which is unlikely to win the pot at showdown.
This poker term means to open the betting by coming in with a raise.
In online poker, the chat box is a designated area usually located at the bottom left or right of the screen, which enables you to communicate with other players at your table.
Shootout tournaments are different from traditional ones in that they consist of several rounds of single-table tournaments in which the winners of each table move on to the next round.
A term used to describe the amount of money the player is restricted to buying in with in a poker game.
A form of online poker bonus which is basically free money given away by the online poker site.
A "cap" is a limit on the amount of bets and raises that is allowed in a betting round.
Poker hand that contains five cards of all one rank. For example, 4 sevens and 1 Joker, which is possible while playing Pai Gow Poker with the use of the Joker.