Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
The best two pair possibility with the board showing.
The belief that past events influence future events. This is commonly seen in the gambling world - hence its name.
At a poker table, the last three positions are called late position.
At a poker table, the fourth to seventh positions to the left of the button is called middle position.
Stands for Random Number Generator.
The term 'Big Pairs' refers to the pre-flop starting hand in Texas Hold'em, which are the two hole cards that are dealt to each player. A big pair is generally considered any pair higher than 10-10.
A 'Baby Flush' is a lower valued flush, that has the potential to be beaten by a bigger flush.
Omaha Hi/Lo is a "split pot" variant of the increasingly popular Omaha Poker.
The Cutoff (CO) refers to a position at the table. It is one spot to the right of the Button (BTN).
The player who makes the first bet in any given betting round.