Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
At a poker table, the fourth to seventh positions to the left of the button is called middle position.
Stands for Random Number Generator.
The term 'Big Pairs' refers to the pre-flop starting hand in Texas Hold'em, which are the two hole cards that are dealt to each player. A big pair is generally considered any pair higher than 10-10.
A 'Baby Flush' is a lower valued flush, that has the potential to be beaten by a bigger flush.
Omaha Hi/Lo is a "split pot" variant of the increasingly popular Omaha Poker.
The Cutoff (CO) refers to a position at the table. It is one spot to the right of the Button (BTN).
The player who makes the first bet in any given betting round.
Blind Versus Blind.
A poker hand which refers to a specific type of Three of a Kind. In Texas Hold'em, a set is when a card on the board matches one of the player's hole cards when they have a pocket pair.
A poor hand consisting of unmatched and unsuited cards, which is unlikely to win the pot at showdown.