A “nitroll” and a “slowroll” are not the same. To slowroll is when a player knows he or she has the winning hand yet gives the impression they don’t when it really should have been a snapcall situation. On the other hand, a nitroll is when a player is unsure whether or not they have the best hand and pause before calling simply because they’re a tight player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!
- What is a Prop Poker Player?