A “nitroll” and a “slowroll” are not the same. To slowroll is when a player knows he or she has the winning hand yet gives the impression they don’t when it really should have been a snapcall situation. On the other hand, a nitroll is when a player is unsure whether or not they have the best hand and pause before calling simply because they’re a tight player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games