A “nitroll” and a “slowroll” are not the same. To slowroll is when a player knows he or she has the winning hand yet gives the impression they don’t when it really should have been a snapcall situation. On the other hand, a nitroll is when a player is unsure whether or not they have the best hand and pause before calling simply because they’re a tight player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?