One form of collusion that takes place in online poker rooms and has occurred with some frequency over the last several years is what the poker sites call “multi-accounting.” A multi-accounter is a person who creates more then one account on the same site for the purpose of entering multiple aliases in the same tournament to gain an advantage over his opponents. This allows the player to collude if two or more aliases get to the same table.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker