One form of collusion that takes place in online poker rooms and has occurred with some frequency over the last several years is what the poker sites call “multi-accounting.” A multi-accounter is a person who creates more then one account on the same site for the purpose of entering multiple aliases in the same tournament to gain an advantage over his opponents. This allows the player to collude if two or more aliases get to the same table.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!
- What is a Prop Poker Player?