One form of collusion that takes place in online poker rooms and has occurred with some frequency over the last several years is what the poker sites call “multi-accounting.” A multi-accounter is a person who creates more then one account on the same site for the purpose of entering multiple aliases in the same tournament to gain an advantage over his opponents. This allows the player to collude if two or more aliases get to the same table.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker