One form of collusion that takes place in online poker rooms and has occurred with some frequency over the last several years is what the poker sites call “multi-accounting.” A multi-accounter is a person who creates more then one account on the same site for the purpose of entering multiple aliases in the same tournament to gain an advantage over his opponents. This allows the player to collude if two or more aliases get to the same table.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?