One form of collusion that takes place in online poker rooms and has occurred with some frequency over the last several years is what the poker sites call “multi-accounting.” A multi-accounter is a person who creates more then one account on the same site for the purpose of entering multiple aliases in the same tournament to gain an advantage over his opponents. This allows the player to collude if two or more aliases get to the same table.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?