One form of collusion that takes place in online poker rooms and has occurred with some frequency over the last several years is what the poker sites call “multi-accounting.” A multi-accounter is a person who creates more then one account on the same site for the purpose of entering multiple aliases in the same tournament to gain an advantage over his opponents. This allows the player to collude if two or more aliases get to the same table.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino