Playing a hand in such a way that you narrow the field to yourself and one other player. A tactic normally used when you want to single out a lesser skilled player by making an isolation raise, with the intention of out playing them post flop.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants
- Using Position to Steal Pots
- Understanding Side Pots