A “gutshot” is a drawing hand in poker. Typically it refers to an inside straight draw. For example, if you have A-5 on a flop of 2-3-9, you have a gutshot straight draw, as any 4 in the deck will make your straight and the best hand. A double inside straight draw, or “double gutter” is a drawing hand with 8 outs to win. Donks love to overvalue gutshots calling with incorrect odds.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker