A “gutshot” is a drawing hand in poker. Typically it refers to an inside straight draw. For example, if you have A-5 on a flop of 2-3-9, you have a gutshot straight draw, as any 4 in the deck will make your straight and the best hand. A double inside straight draw, or “double gutter” is a drawing hand with 8 outs to win. Donks love to overvalue gutshots calling with incorrect odds.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!