A “gutshot” is a drawing hand in poker. Typically it refers to an inside straight draw. For example, if you have A-5 on a flop of 2-3-9, you have a gutshot straight draw, as any 4 in the deck will make your straight and the best hand. A double inside straight draw, or “double gutter” is a drawing hand with 8 outs to win. Donks love to overvalue gutshots calling with incorrect odds.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?