When a player “folds” their cards, it means they give up. This is one of the few objectives that some players aim to accomplish. As, the more people that will fold the lesser the opponents he or she will need to face, which will mean that he will have a bigger chance in winning. There is also a good side in folding as there are times when your hand is bad. It is wise just to fold your hand than recklessly betting for more.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online