To play a hand aggressively, betting or raising when given the option. Often used in the phrase “The Fast Play” or “I played that hand fast.” Usually you will play a hand quickly when you want to protect your hand because it’s vulnerable to being outdrawn.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants
- Using Position to Steal Pots
- Understanding Side Pots