This is a common term used in poker. It refers a board that does not contain any draws and is generally considered to be unlikely not to hit your opponents’ hand. For example, a board of Kh-8s-3d would be considered a dry flop.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants