This is a common term used in poker. It refers a board that does not contain any draws and is generally considered to be unlikely not to hit your opponents’ hand. For example, a board of Kh-8s-3d would be considered a dry flop.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?