This is a common term used in poker. It refers a board that does not contain any draws and is generally considered to be unlikely not to hit your opponents’ hand. For example, a board of Kh-8s-3d would be considered a dry flop.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker