Is talking to players for the purposes of gathering information. It is one way that beginner and even good players lose a lot of money because they talk and give away information during a hand. You do not have to respond to anything a player asks or says to you. Even when they ask you how much you have left, you are not legally obliged to respond.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker