A cash game, also known as a ring game, are poker games where players sit down at a table and play with “real” chips and money on the line, usually with no predetermined end time. The cash game session continues until there are no players left in the game. You buy in for any amount from around twenty big blinds up to one hundred big blinds or more. The blinds are fixed in cash games and should you lose, you can add more money at any time. Many sharks are able to consistently beat cash games in order to make a living off poker.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?
- Who To Trust: How To Evaluate Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Multi-Table Tournament Strategy
- Different Types of Online Poker Variants
- Using Position to Steal Pots
- Understanding Side Pots
- Playing More Poker Hands Is A Winning Strategy
- How the Social Media Accounts of Poker Pros Can Improve Your Game
- Inside the Mind of a Poker Player
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account