A cash game, also known as a ring game, are poker games where players sit down at a table and play with “real” chips and money on the line, usually with no predetermined end time. The cash game session continues until there are no players left in the game. You buy in for any amount from around twenty big blinds up to one hundred big blinds or more. The blinds are fixed in cash games and should you lose, you can add more money at any time. Many sharks are able to consistently beat cash games in order to make a living off poker.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online
- Checking the Nuts – Is It Legal?
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy