A cash game, also known as a ring game, are poker games where players sit down at a table and play with “real” chips and money on the line, usually with no predetermined end time. The cash game session continues until there are no players left in the game. You buy in for any amount from around twenty big blinds up to one hundred big blinds or more. The blinds are fixed in cash games and should you lose, you can add more money at any time. Many sharks are able to consistently beat cash games in order to make a living off poker.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!