A cash game, also known as a ring game, are poker games where players sit down at a table and play with “real” chips and money on the line, usually with no predetermined end time. The cash game session continues until there are no players left in the game. You buy in for any amount from around twenty big blinds up to one hundred big blinds or more. The blinds are fixed in cash games and should you lose, you can add more money at any time. Many sharks are able to consistently beat cash games in order to make a living off poker.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
Sorry. No data so far.
- Inside the Mind of a Poker Player
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses