The tendencies of a particular player to act a certain way in a situation, determined by tracking the players actions previously. For example, if you determine that a player usually folds to a raise after the flop, you have detected a pattern in his play. If you are playing online poker, you don’t have visual clues as you do when playing face-to-face at home games or in a casino, and therefore betting patterns are one of the few “tells” that you have on your opponents.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Sign up for an Online Poker Account
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?