The tendencies of a particular player to act a certain way in a situation, determined by tracking the players actions previously. For example, if you determine that a player usually folds to a raise after the flop, you have detected a pattern in his play. If you are playing online poker, you don’t have visual clues as you do when playing face-to-face at home games or in a casino, and therefore betting patterns are one of the few “tells” that you have on your opponents.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Checkout These Important Gambling Tips for Casino Players
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino
- Video Poker: Origins and Variants
- How Should You React to an Unknown Player?
- Poker Strategy: Let’s talk about Aggression!
- What is a Prop Poker Player?