The tendencies of a particular player to act a certain way in a situation, determined by tracking the players actions previously. For example, if you determine that a player usually folds to a raise after the flop, you have detected a pattern in his play. If you are playing online poker, you don’t have visual clues as you do when playing face-to-face at home games or in a casino, and therefore betting patterns are one of the few “tells” that you have on your opponents.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker