This term is used in games whereby the betting is limited to the size of the pot, such as is the case with Pot Limit Omaha (PLO). That means your bet matches the current amount in the pot. If, when it is your turn to bet, the pot was $100 and you bet the pot, your bet is $100.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus