This term is used in games whereby the betting is limited to the size of the pot, such as is the case with Pot Limit Omaha (PLO). That means your bet matches the current amount in the pot. If, when it is your turn to bet, the pot was $100 and you bet the pot, your bet is $100.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities