This term is used in games whereby the betting is limited to the size of the pot, such as is the case with Pot Limit Omaha (PLO). That means your bet matches the current amount in the pot. If, when it is your turn to bet, the pot was $100 and you bet the pot, your bet is $100.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online