Badugi is a relatively new poker variant of Asian origin. It’s an action game which is gaining popularity. Each player is dealt four cards, there are three draws (three opportunities to make some cards and for the dealer to get new) and the winner of the pot a player must have a low winning hand (where ace is low.) Each card must be a different rank and suit in order to count towards the hand and straights are not counted.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?