Badugi is a relatively new poker variant of Asian origin. It’s an action game which is gaining popularity. Each player is dealt four cards, there are three draws (three opportunities to make some cards and for the dealer to get new) and the winner of the pot a player must have a low winning hand (where ace is low.) Each card must be a different rank and suit in order to count towards the hand and straights are not counted.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino