The poker term “all in” is used when a player puts all of his chips in the middle. Instead of counting all your chips and announcing a raise, it is easier to say, “I’m all in.”
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker
- Poker Versus Blackjack: The Similarities & Differences You Need To Know
- Basic Card Odds and Probabilities
- Razz Poker Game Rules
- Calculating Odds in Texas Hold’em Poker
- The Most Interesting Texas Hold’em Poker Games Online Right Now
- Could Learning the Kelly Criterion Improve Your Poker Game?