The poker term “all in” is used when a player puts all of his chips in the middle. Instead of counting all your chips and announcing a raise, it is easier to say, “I’m all in.”
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- How Can Roulette Probabilities Help You Understand The Math Behind Poker?
- How To Choose The Ideal Video Poker Game For You
- A Quick Guide to Texas Hold’em Poker
- Should You Still Be Reading Gambling Books in 2019?
- New and Unusual Poker Variations and How To Adapt To Them
- Guide to Common Poker Terms
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker – Rules and Strategy
- Low-Risk Bets: Why the Safe Option Isn’t Always Best
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus