Indicates a high level of activity in the current round of betting, which is caused for example by raises and re-raises. This poker term can also be used to describe when it is your turn to act. For example; “The action is on you.” Or, it can be used to describe a loose player, often called an action player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- 5 Reasons to Play Poker Satellite Tournaments
- Find Out How to Get Free Poker Bankrolls
- Best Poker Pro Blogs to Follow and Learn
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Poker
- Getting the Measure of Your Opponent
- Train Your Brain – Online Games That Are Good for the Mind and Why Poker Tops the List
- Texas Hold’em – Playing The River
- How To Stop Your Poker And Gambling Losses
- High Rollers: Why to Put Everything at Stake and Test Your Luck?
- Online Pokies Action at All Slots Australian Casino