Indicates a high level of activity in the current round of betting, which is caused for example by raises and re-raises. This poker term can also be used to describe when it is your turn to act. For example; “The action is on you.” Or, it can be used to describe a loose player, often called an action player.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- From Live Poker to Jackpot Slots: Getting Started with Online Casinos
- How to Find the Best Online Slot Bonus
- 4 Amazing Poker Games to Play Against a Live Dealer Online
- The Most Commonly Played Online Poker Games
- A Guide to Short Stack Poker
- The Case for Choosing Pineapple Poker as Your Home Game Staple
- How to Bluff Like A Pro
- Tips and Strategy for Online Poker Beginners
- Which Poker Game is Right for You?
- How To Maintain Objectivity Whilst Playing Poker