Decent poker books are few and far between, and it is hard to think of many that are essential reading for budding poker players. Daniel Negreanu’s Power Hold’em Strategy could be up there as it gives readers an insight into the Canadian genius’s mind, but they won’t find anything in there that they wouldn’t also be able to get in his video courses. The Biggest Bluff by Maria Konnikova takes more of a psychological focus and explains how a complete novice can become a champ of the game. This could be considered indispensable for anyone who wants to rise to the top of the poker world.
Recently Added Terms
Popular Poker Terms
- Is The Biggest Bluff Essential Reading for Anyone Interested in Becoming a Poker Pro?
- The Best Poker Hands – Ranked
- Best Online Poker Sites For Beginners
- Top Bankroll Management Tips for Online Poker
- Poker Experts Play Different Games – And You Should Too
- Things to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Virtual Reality: The Future of Online Poker?
- Online Poker Tells You Need To Know About
- Four Benefits of Playing Poker
- Different Ways to Play Poker Online